New Turbines & Diesels 2016 Power Equipment Catalogue
It is the most complete Power Equipment Catalogue ever appeared in print. It contains detailed information about gas turbines, diesel and gas engines, and power plants on their base.
On the 700 pages of the new version of the Catalogue are presented more than 20,000 models of power equipment, about 800 companies are in the address section.
Turbines & Diesels Magazine
№5 (September-October) 2016
- Zapadnaya thermal power station in Kurgan – power station for industrial park and residential districts.
- T16 advanced gas turbine is REP Holding and GE Oil & Gas novel solution.
- Siemens and Power Machines JSC: 25 years of successful development.
- GE’s Waukesha VHP engines: guaranteed reducing of operating costs.
- Shell Mysella S5 N 40 lubricating oil: application in Perkins 4012 gas engines.
- Steam & power ORC system – a new cogeneration alternative for manufacturing processes.
- SDMO project – generating set on heavy fuel oil for Russian producer of aluminum in Guiana.
- Siemens Ltd. in Kazakhstan – advanced equipment for oil & gas industry and power engineering.
- Energas Company: 9 years of dynamic development.
- Evaluation of gas compressor station operation.
- Kawasaki gas turbines: advanced technologies, high quality and reliability.
- Laser thermal quenching for the extension of machine components lifetime.
- Scientific and technical session of Russian Academy of Sciences devoted to gas turbines issues.
Gas turbine power station with electric output of 75 MW and thermal output of 79.5 Gcal/h is under construction on the site of Yaregskoye field. The station will consist of three GTES-25PA gas turbine power plants manufactured by Aviadvigatel JSC. The station is equipped with three waste-heat boilers. The main fuel for the station is natural gas. The station will be equipped with Energas fuel gas treatment system.
It consists of booster compressor station and fuel gas treatment unit.
The contract was signed by Mapna Group (Iran) and Eurasia Invest Group (Kazakhstan). Under the contract Mapna will construct wind park with total output of 50 MW and two combined cycle power stations each rated at 250 MW in Alma-Ata. Mapna will produce two MGT-70 gas turbine plants each rated at 170 MW, steam turbines and electric generators.
||The station rated at 3.04 MW consists of two LIТ1900 diesel generating sets manufactured by Laser Industries (Perin concern). The sets were developed on the base of Mitsubishi S16R PTA2 diesel engines and Marelli Motori MJH560 electric generators. Power equipment was supplied by Energia TEK JSC.
Tekhnoserv Company is updating Mogilevskaya TETs-1 with implementation of combined cycle technology on the base of LM2500+ (GE Power) gas turbine plant rated at 26.5 MW and heat recovery steam generator supplied by TEP-Holding with steam output of 40 tons per hour. The main fuel for new station will be natural gas. Its treatment will be carried out by the unit delivered and installed by the specialists of Energas.
Powered by Scania stand-by plant rated at 300 kW was supplied to the site by Automechanika Ltd. (dealer of Scania). The customer of the equipment is Plavit factory. The plant was developed on the base of DC13 072A diesel engine rated at 365 kW and Linz Electric Pro28L G/4 electric generator.
The project is realized by the consortium of Daewoo and Hyundai. The station will consist of two combined cycle power plants each rated at 450 MW developed on the base of M701F4 gas turbine plants. Main power equipment for the station will be supplied by Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems.
The customer of the project is Lukoil JSC. General designer and general contractor of the project is Lukoil-Energoengineering Ltd. Power units were developed, produced and supplied by Aviadvigatel JSC. GTES-25PA plants each rated at 25 MW were developed on the base of PS-90GP-25 gas turbines. They operate in simple cycle and use associated petroleum gas as the main fuel.
The station is equipped with fuel gas treatment unit which consists of three EGSI-S-150/1500WA screw-type booster compressor stations supplied and commissioned by the specialists of Energas Company. The station with total electric output will generate electric power for the needs of Denisovsky licensed site and increase the percent of associated petroleum gas utilization.